Amway™ Queen Cookware Set
Amway™ Queen Cookware Set
||Amway Queen stainless steel Cookware Set containing 5 pieces is a perfect and versatile cooking part
||18/8 Stainless Steel
||long Time Cooking Partner with 30 Years Warranty.
Amway Queen Stainless Steel Cookware is a perfect and versatile cooking partner to meet your everyday cooking needs.
Amway Queen stainless steel Cookware Set containing 5 pieces is a perfect and versatile cooking partner to meet everyday cooking needs
ZERO OIL COOKING POSSIBLE WITH AMWAY QUEEN OPTITEMPTM
- Amway Queen Cookware is made of 18/8 Stainless Steel.
- It is multi-ply construction of 3 layers; carbon steel between two layers of Steel.
- For Sauté Pan, there is additional cladding of Aluminium & steel.
- This details is special to Amway Queen Cookware. With thick, multi-layered bottom of Amway Queen, you can cook food with almost zero amount of oil, as it leads to even distribution of heat throughout the pan and retains heat for a longer period of time.
- Thus it is designed to operate on medium to low heat only.
USE IT FOR QUICK AND HASSLE FREE DIFFERENT STYLES OF COOKING
Dum, Handi cooking, Bhuna, Frying/Talna, Tarka/tempering
VITALOKTM HELPS LOCK IN NUTRITIENTS, FLAVORS & COLOR
- VITALOKTM is formation of water seal between the pan and the lid, which prevents air from going in and moisture from seeping out.
- Thus, it is low moisture cooking method as you can cook your food in little amount of water at low to medium heat, locking in food color, flavor & nutrition.
- Zero Oil cooking possible with OPTITEMPTM.
- Retains the nutrients with VITALOKTM.
- Saves time and money.
- Long time cooking partner with 30 years warranty.
- Designed to work on both Gas and Induction Cooktop.
Do's & Dont's
- Wash cookware in solution of Amway Dish Drops Dishwashing Liquid and vinegar to remove any lingering manufacturing oils and polishes. Rinse thoroughly after washing.
- Use low and medium heat only throughout cooking.
- Place food not more than 2/3 of the cookware.
- Use Dish Drops Dishwashing Liquid and hot water to hand wash as soon as possible after each use.
- Use a mixture of Amway Home LOC & Vinegar to clean interior stainless steel surfaces if white spots or heat marks appear.
- Do not use metal scouring pads, abrasive powders, or any steel wool scouring pads to clean; this will scratch the surface.
- Do not use automatic dishwasher to clean the cookware as it will dull the appearance of the handles.
- Do not put a hot pan in contact with cold water; wait until the pan cools to wash it. Recommended to use warm water to wash the pan.
- Do not cut food in the pan, it may scratch the surface.
- Do not add salt directly to the surface of the pan.
Looking for "Amway™ Queen Cookware Set" ?